NASA TV Question

Does anyone know if a local cable company can carry the NASA channel
without permission or paying NASA for the privilege? Our local cable
company is going digital and is adding 200 channel positions. The local
director told me they would be happy to carry the channel if they can get
permission. I've e-mailed NASA, with no response, as spent hours on the web
trying to find a phone number or contact person, but no success.

Dave