N4ISS SATELLITE SCHEDULE

We're going to operate November 4 the International Space Station one
more time on Saturday, December 9.  We want to give "the Folks that
Didn't get through the pileups" one last chance to work us, for our
"Extra Special Certificate."
HF 1500-2000 UTC.
Satellites AO-27 1425-1439 UTC & AO-10 1000-1500 UTC
This will not effect whoever won the ARISS Tee-shirt from last weekends
operation.

73 & Happy Holidays!
Al - KD4SFF
AMSAT Area Coordinator
KD4 Satellites For Fun
kd4sff@amsat.org
Experimenters Group ARC - N4ISS - trustee
n4iss@amsat.org
http://www.n4iss.homestead.com