N4ISS Sat. Dec. 9 operation

We will again operate the "N4ISS Special Event" on Saturday December 9
1500-2000 UTC
We would like to give the stations that couldn't work us through the
pileups one last chance to receive our certificate.
We will also try to operate satellites if time and operators permit.
Saturday will also be the Endeavour/ISS crew farewell and hatch closing
at 1551 UTC
Check our web site for further updates.
Tnx agn for the great interest in the STS-97/ISS mission and our special
event!
Happy Holidays & 73,
Al - KD4SFF
kd4sff@amsat.org