QSL Certificate for N4ISS special event

Thanks to all for the overwhelming interest in the STS-97 / ISS mission
and our special event!
Thanks to the participating ISS-Suffix stations!
Thanks Johnson Space Center ARC "W5RRR" for operating during the special
event!
Thanks to Goddard Space Fight Center "WA3NAN" for the wonderful re
transmissions of the mission.
And a "OUT OF THIS WORLD THANKS" to the  International ARISS team - for
making it possible to include amateur radio on the International Space
Station!!!!!!

Our special event turned out to be more popular than we ever could have
imagined.
We alone made over 350 contacts, with pileups where ever we operated!
I wish we could have operated more stations - but due to lack of
operators on my end -we only had one station operating. Due to a snow
storm on Sunday - I was the only operator - with very little sleep.

When we get all the ISS logs in - I'll let you know how many ISS stations
operated, and the total number of contacts made.

A full color certificate is available. It will have different categories,
depending on how many "ISS" contact points you have,  i.e.

1 station = Lift Off, 2-5 stations = Orbit, 6-9 stations = Docking, 10+ =
EVA.

Different band or satellite, same ISS station, counts as an additional
ISS contact point.
Satellite contacts count as "TWO" ISS contact points.
NASA Club stations count as "THREE" ISS contact points.

The station getting the most ISS contact points will receive an "ARISS
Tee Shirt" in addition to a special full color certificate!!!

 For a certificate, include a log of ISS and NASA stations you operated,
(along with your QSL card, if you operated N4ISS) and a 55 cent SASE to:

Experimenters Group ARC - N4ISS
c/o Al Lark
301 Shannon Dr.
Greenville, SC 29615-1814

For a QSL for other ISS and NASA stations, QSL them direct with your QSL
and SASE.

Tnx agn, 73 & Happy Holidays!
Al - KD4SFF
kd4sff@amsat.org