N4ISS UPDATE " AO-10 12/3 2311 UTC"

We had a snow storm here in SC today - so I ended up being the only
operator.  Since I agn couldn't operate the second published AO-27 pass,
I will operate"N4ISS"on AO-10 12/3 at 2315 UTC - on a frequency of 145.97
for STS-97!
We operated 300+ stations during our special event! tnx to all for making
this special event "extra special"
73, Al - KD4SFF
Experimenters Group ARC - N4ISS