N4ISS SPECIAL EVENT

Hi everyone!
Sorry we only made it on 1 of the 2 published passes for AO-27 yesterday.
Fred and I were the only operators at the time - with only 1 radio. We
had such a pileup on 20 meters - we didn't dare clear!  We also had quite
a pileup on AO-27 & AO-10!
We will only make it on the 1416-1431 UTC AO-27 pass today, due to a lack
of radios.
We might try to operate the next pass after that with Fred's HT & arrow
antenna, so have big ears!

Tnx agn for the "Fantastic out-of-this-world" response to the "ISS"
Special Event - we had pileups all day on all the bands we operated, and
so did the other "ISS" stations we spoke with! ( now we know what it must
be like for the astronauts & cosmonauts when they call 'CQ", trying to
pick out a call !!!)
A "special thanks" goes out to all the "ISS" suffix stations, and also to
"W5RRR" Johnson Space Center ARC, for operating during this historic
event!

Be sure to check out the photos of Fred - "WD4KTI", Pete - "KI4KN" and
myself operating yesterday, at our web site:
http://www.n4iss.homestead.com
ps- pls sign our guest book and tell us what u think abt our site and
special event!
We would also like to know how many "ISS" callsigns stations u actually
heard operating - pls e-mail the calls to me if you have a chance.

Tnx agn & 73,
Al
kd4sff@amsat.org
Experimenters Group ARC - N4ISS