Re: N4ISS SPECIAL EVENT!

On Fri, 01 Dec 2000 14:37:56 -0800 TJ Bosma <tbosma@santarosa.edu>
writes:
> Albert,
> Do we get special points if we QSO?
> Tim  w6iss
> Santa Rosa, California
> At 05:05 AM 12/1/00 -0500, you wrote:
> >"November 4 International Space Station"  Extra Special "Special
Tim,
Any "ISS" Suffix station helping out will get an "Extra-Exrta Special
Full Color Certificate"!
You're only required to participate and work as many NON -  ISS stations
as possible, for as long as you can!  For the ISS-Suffix station who
works the most "NON - ISS" stations, we will give them something "EXTRA,
EXTRA, EXTRA -  SPECIAL"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The main goal for the Special Event is to promote ARISS, by allowing
other hams around the world operate as may of us "ISS"- stations as they
can. The main reward for working ISS stations will be their ISS QSL card
-  certainly we need to try to work one another and NASA, and maybe if
we're really, really lucky - NA1SS!!!

NASA Stations will count as 3 points toward the certificate!!!

(Number of "ISS" stations worked for a particular level of certificate,
will be adjusted according to how many ISS suffix stations actually
participate)

Tnx agn for ur support!!
Al - KD4SFF

73 & Tnx for participating!!!!