Re: Discone Antenna

Tom. I believe that if you look into a turnstile antenna as described in
the ARRL handbooks, you will find a possible solution. They are
recommended for wx satellites.

Of course you may be far enough off the "beaten path" that you may need
to use a pre-amp but at least ou have a great view.

Good luck with your experiment.

73 Drew VE3UIN FN14