ISS on 2m.

This morning (PST), I heard Bill Shepherd using the 2m ham station aboard
Station Alpha at 14:47 UTC on Sat, Nov 25.

He was using his call of KD5GSL and talking to Brian at W5RRR, the
Johnson Space Center Amateur Club station.

The frequency used was "discrete" so will not be listed here.

The signal from Alpha here in Seattle was a bit broken at times.
I am sure this will improve once they install the permanant amateur
antenna.

Bill said W5RRR had a real good signal.

Kerwin
N7JGW