Re: PSK Demod for Soundcard?

There is a program written by AMSAT-FR. There is a pointer to it on
the AMSAT web page. WWW.AMSAT.ORG.
I am told it is rather cumbersome. I use the G3RUH modem which is
pretty bullet proof. Any DSP Modem should be able to do it with the
right programming.
Stacey Mills has written an excellent program for displaying the data
from the telemetry.
There is also a program under development for the Macintosh. Look for
them on the AMSAT web page.

>With P3D now AO-40 and spewing out data, has anyone written a PSK
>demodulator for windows and a sound card? Please point me to the URL if
>there is such a thing.
>
>I had a hardware psk demod board before we moved two years ago, but it has
>vanished.
>
>Will the dsp 2232 psk demod work as is (I have on of them, that I could
>steal on occasion)
>
>tia, 73
>
>...hasan
>schiers@netins.net