Re: Phase 3D Launch Schedule

>            Does any one know the latest update on the launch for Phase 3D.

http://www.amsat.org/amsat/news/ans2000/ans00318.html is the latest
info I have -- if they have resolved the ground control anomalies
with one of the commercial payloads we should be in orbit by tonight.
Anxiously awaiting this bird going operational myself ..

On a related question, does anyone know what the official satellite
name will be once it's operational?  Will it be something like AO-30?