RE: Tracking Program Calibrator

Thanks Miles for this check. If anyone else is interested, I
just checked WinOrbit version 3.6 against the link Miles
provided and everything looks good. I do know thtat WinOrbit 3.5
does have a Y2K bug, so make sure that you have version 3.6.

Also I use the SGP4 orbital model, and I don't ignore drag
terms. (I'm not exactly sure what they are, but it seems to give
the most accurate orbit predictions for me...)

    -- Mike WB8ERJ

=====

Check out Mike's Web page:

  http://www.qsl.net/wb8erj