Re: Gidzenko Callsign

Keith,

Sorry about the delay on this, but it took us a few days to get the answer
on this.

We talked to Sergej Samburov in Russia.  It sounds like Yuri's license is
pending.  Sergej expects to get Yuri's license from the Ministry of
Communication (the Russian FCC) in the near future.

When we get his license information, we will share it with those on this
reflector.

Thanks for your interest in Human Spaceflight Programs.

73,  Frank Bauer, KA3HDO
AMSAT-NA V.P. for Human Spaceflight Programs