ISS recordings

Should anyone be interested there are now recordings (as .WAV files) from
the ISS VHF channel 143.625 MHz NBFM,  on my personal website

http://www.andythomas.org.uk

(points to)                 http://ourworld.compuserve.com/homepages/G0SFJ

and then take the "Internatonal space station" option from the menu on the
left

These recordings made with an AR-8000 and a fixed 10ele X-yagi for 2
metres. I remain of the opinion that the signals are weaker than the Mir
transmissions were on the same frequency.

andy G0SFJ (not the famous astronaut of the same name!)