Re: ISS Tracking Help !!

Bob,

I use the amsat keps service and use ISS in that kep file as well as
selecting ISS from the Satelite select box under Satelites.

Also check to see that your Daylite flag is unchecked. Click Utility , click
Change Sation Elements, be sure time zone is the right offset from UTC (mine
is -5 here on the east coast) and uncheck the Day Lite Flag check box for
this time of year.

Let me know how you make out.

Al Emer N2YAC