Re: [Fwd: Re: ISS heard]

Its funny how everyone seems so amazed to hear the downlink from ISS
(alpha) on 143.625.
MIR has been using that frequency for 'working' communications for
years. Quite fun to listen too.  It is just that they only used it over
Europe, and now ISS is using it within hearing of N.A ???

I suspect that the fun is over, and that now they will be using the US
Satellites for regular
comms.

73 de tim F4JHD