ISS heard

I was finally able to pick up the ISS transmissions here in Charleston, IL. The predicted times from STS Orbit Plus nailed the signal right on. At 12:05pm Central time, the squelch was broken and I heard what appeared to be Russian being spoken. It lasted for about 7 minutes then just dropped off. I waited around again at 1:42pm and heard them again, hearing both sides at certain times. Once again, it was in Russian, but the signal was very clear. That lasted for about 8 minutes then dropped off again. Has anyone else picked the ISS up on a frequency other than 143.625? I noticed in STS Orbit Plus that it has a few other frequencies listed for the ISS. Let me know, thanks!

Antennas: Comet CA-2x4SR dual band mobile mag mount
          RS Mag mount scanner antenna

Radios: ICOM W32a dual band HT
        Uniden BC245XLT portable scanner

-Stan