Gidzenko Callsign

Anybody know what's up with Yuri Gidzenko's callsign? Everything lists him
as "unknown". Sounds a bit fishy to me. Does he really have a license???

73, Keith

Major Keith E. Brandt, MD, MPH, WD9GET|| Goodbye, cruel world that was my home-
Chief of Aerospace Medicine           ||   there's cleaner space out here
to roam.
McConnell AFB, Wichita, KS            || Put my feet up on the moons of Mars-
wd9get@amsat.org                      ||   sit back, relax, and count the
stars.
http://www.dca.net/~brandt            ||