Re: Fw: FX0STB/R0MIR QSL card

I am wondering how many folks have gotten their R0MIR / FX0STB cards. I sent
mine about nine or more months ago, right after the announcement was made.

Of course, I do understand that there are probably hundreds or even thousands of
card requests to process and that takes a lot of time.

Thanks. Jim, K9ZZ