Re: AO-27

Arthur z Rowe wrote:

 > Hi - AO-27 just went pass and I DID not hear anything
 > at yhe 0948 EDT pass.- Did anyone hear? I would appreciate a reply -
 > Thanks
 > Arthur N1orc@amsat .org or this return email.

Below is a letter sent tuesday by the acting C.O. of AO-27 regarding
it's status.

For the next several days we will be uploading software upgrades to
AO-27.

We ask your assistance by not attempting to use AO-27 during this time.
Transmitting on the uplink frequency will not be heard by AO-27 and may
hinder our attempts to get it back on the air in a timely fashion.

We will notify this BBS as soon as the bird is ready for analog amateur
use.

Chuck, KM4NZ
Acting Control Operator

      for