RE: FW: Tracking Tips for ISS

Ray,

Well, I am totally red in the face.  I just ran the Amsat-style load of the
latest elements (7/21/00) and it did not update any of the satllites... I
checked them with a text editor and they show 6/1/00 as the last update.  I
believe what may have happened back when I first tried it is that I mistook
the fact that they were updating when it updated one or two possibly very old
or missing satellites, the screen goes by so fast.  I can now confirm what you
are saying though, and I'm surely sorry that I ran you around in circles on
this.  However, at the same time, I am glad that we had this exchange because
it opened my eyes and now I know what I will have to do to keep the elements
updated!

Well... perhaps I will see you on the birds, now that I can start tracking
them better!

73 and apologies,
Jerry N0JY