FW: Tracking Tips for ISS

Hi and Jerry

I've just tried loading the latest AMSAT keps, and InstantTrack says that
they're old.  I guess if I didn't have those satellites loaded, then
InstantTrack wouldn't have known the difference, and might well have loaded
them.

By the way, the last ones I had loaded were last week's keps, which I
converted from two line format into AMSAT format, using CVITK.

I suspect that your keps might be out of date, and that it isn't working
properly either.  Have you managed to confirm any pass times using
InstantTrack after loading in AMSAT keps (without converting using CVITK)
since 1 January this year?  Please let me know, as I can't understand how it
can work.

Regards/73
Ray (ZS6RSW)