Wanted : sarex audio file's !

		Dear Friends,

		Does anyone out there record signals that they
		received from the Space Shuttle (sarex contact) and Mir.

		If so would you be willing to send me a copy, I'm trying
		to put together a new website with only sarex and mir
		related audio in different formats (wav,real audio, mp3)
		If you have them on tape, in wave, mp3 etc...or any other
		format, plaese let me know !

		Thanks, Best 73 ON1CAU Berto
		Webmaster ON1CAU Satellite Page, Amsat-ON website.

		http://users.skynet.be/on1cau/
		http://www.amsat-on.org