Re: Brightest satellites

Hello Ray.

15 Jul 00 04:32, you wrote to All:

 RW> Apologies if this topic shouldn't be here.
 RW>
 RW> I wonder if anyone knows if the "100 (or so) Brightest" list of
 RW> satellite keps on the celestrak.com web site can all be seen with the
 RW> naked eye? 73 Ray (ZS6RSW)

Does the site list the magnitudes of the satellites?  If so, then if the
magnitude is 7 or less, it should be visible to the naked eye from a dark (i.e.
country) location.

www.heavens-above.com is a good site for visual observers.

Tony

.. TV Truth:  Soap Opera small towns always have hospitals and colleges.