RE: Tracking Tips for ISS

Thanks Miles

We had a great visible pass of the ISS over Johannesburg and Pretoria
between 18h12 and 18h22 (local time, which is UTC + 2) this evening.  The
ISS was nice and bright, but no sign of Zvezda.  I guess it's orbit times
are still very different.

I've checked the ISS pass times over us here in this part of South Africa
for the next few days, but it seems there won't be any visible ones.  Pity.

73
Ray Webber (ZS6RSW)