Service Module Launch Replays

All:

For those that missed the launch last night and have NASA TV, I have
enclosed the following.  All times are EDT.

Enjoy!

As Miles Mann stated, the Service Module is expected to be the home of the
amateur radio equipment.  We will initially operate 2 meters in the FGB
(already on orbit) when the first crew arrives.  Mid next year we will
install the Italian/US/Russian built antennas on the service module.

We are now one step closer to having amateur radio permanently on ISS.

73,

Frank Bauer, KA3HDO
AMSAT V.P. for Human Spaceflight Programs

Service Module Launch Replays on NASA TV

The International Space Station program successfully launched the
Zvezda Module to orbit on Wednesday, July 12, at 12:56 a.m. EDT
from the Baikonur Cosmodrome, Kazakhstan.  NASA Television will
air the following replays (all times are in Eastern Daylight):

Wednesday, July 12

-  The Zvezda launch and reactions from NASA program managers will replay
during the NASA Video File at Noon, 3:00 p.m., 6:00 p.m., 9:00 p.m. and
Midnight.

-  The Post-Launch Press Conference from Baikonur, Kazakhstan will replay
at 1:00 p.m., 4:00 p.m., 7:00 p.m., 10:00 p.m.

Thursday, July 13

-  The Post-Launch Press Conference from Baikonur, Kazakhstan will replay
at 1:00 a.m.