Mir SSTV Active 1300 -1700 utc

Hello everyonw
I got a call today at 5am from the Russian Mission control
for Mir.  The chief of the Amateur Radio cosomonaut department
Sergej Samburov called to informa me that the Mir crew would
attemt to activate the MAREX SSTV system one last time
before the Mir crew came home on June 15.
The tenative plan is to activat the SSTV system on
145.985 FM simplex from 1300-1700 UtC on June 13.

If u hear any signals, please ping me directly
thank you

Miles WF1F CEO MAREX-NA