Re: Mir Status May 30,2000

Miles Mann wrote:

> Mir Amateur Radio Status:
> No activity last week because of a heavy work load.

Although I respect this comment, the fact is it's not
very accurate to explain the lack of activity on SSTV
and PACKET modes.
Keep in mind I'M NOT COMPLAINING about anything.
I'm just saying that pointing a camera in a window and
turn all the ham stuff on, don't require too much time...
Of course I UNDERSTAND ANY possible reason for the lack
of ham radio activity, but I don't think the heavy
cosmonaut work sked can justify all, all the times!
Just my opinion.

Best 73
F.Costa, CT1EAT