should have been more clear, sorry ..

I do get the weekly NASA-format elements from the mailing list -- what I
needed was a way to convert Keplerian elements back into two-line format so
it's less tedious to add this one to the updated list each time .. I can
add this data to the long-format version if I need to, but it would be nice
to have the two-line version available so I can include it in the list.

I'll only need it until Phase-3D is launched, hopefully as planned sometime
next month .. sorry about the misunderstanding ..

>Got these elements off the AMSAT website and managed to convert them into a
>form SatTrak can read, but I'd like to have them in NASA format so I can
>easily add them to my satellite list.  Anyone able to convert this to
>two-line, or recommend a utility for that that will run on a Mac?  Thanks ..
>
>Satellite: PHASE 3D (SIM)
>Catalog number: 99999
>Epoch time: 00080.000000
>Element set: 001
>Inclination: 063.434300 deg
>RA of node: 225.000000 deg
>Eccentricity: 0.677437
>Arg of perigee: 220.000000 deg
>Mean anomaly: 000.000000 deg
>Mean motion: 01.500000 rev/day
>Decay rate: 00.000000e-6 rev/day^2
>Epoch rev: 00000

<BGB>
           Bruce Bostwick  KD5BIV/AE  Austin, TX  Grid EM10DH
                  Extra Class Amateur Radio Operator
   ARRL / UT ARC / Austin ARC / Austin Repeater Org. / Travis Co. ARES
   http://ccwf.cc.utexas.edu/~lihan/  mailto:lihan@ccwf.cc.utexas.edu
          http://www.qsl.net/~kd5biv  mailto:kd5biv@qsl.net