Re: SSTV programs.

Hi Norm,

RE: your inquiry about finding some SSTV -MIR,etc LINKS..

I have an SSTV Website suggestion, there are some programs, technical and
general information about MIR SSTV.

I think there is a good selection of LINKS covering software, interface
(sound card or
serial), technical, images and satellite tracking on my "SSTV over Hawaii"
page (updated recently with new links) to others that have made some great
SSTV sites.

I hope this may be helpful to you and others. Good Luck!, I leave my DOS sstv
program on "auto" and hope for the best , looking for an SSTV picture sooner
or later from Northern California (CN-80) theses days.

http://members.aol.com/greg6fzh/kh6sstv.htm
http://members.aol.com/greg6fzh/satcom.htm

73, Greg WB6FZH