Re: SSTV programs.

In a message dated 5/24/00 8:40:43 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
njmcmillan@bigpond.com writes:

> Could some kind soul point me to the Website that has a number of SSTV
>  program summaries/reviews and some download links. I have upgraded from
>  WFWG/Dos to W95 and lost all my old bookmarks. Also upgraded to Opera from
>  IE5 and I have a feeling thats when they went. I'm particularly interested
>  in W95sstv.
>  Norm, VK2XCI.

Hi Norm,

My favorite "digital" site is:

http://www.muenster.de/~welp/sb.htm

Numerous links to all sorts of software that runs on sound cards. The link to
the Win95SSTV site is there.
For an SSTV specific site check:

http://www.ultranet.com/~sstv/

73,