STS-101 crew heard in UK

An indistinct short recording of the STS-101 crew is now on my website.

"I'm extremely anxious to conclude what we have done today"

followed a period of empty but live carrier.

Recording made as shuttle/ISS overhead (75 degrees) at about 0756 utc this
morning on 279.0 MHz NFM. The antenna is an old "jaybeam" discone centred
on 267.9 MHz (Close!) with no preamp, the Rx is an AR-8000. Recording made
using sagebrush's REcALL.

http://www.andythomas.org.uk

andy G0SFJ (not the famous astronaut of the same name - hi)