AMSAT NET

Hi to all UO-14 fans - this Thurs nite 5/18 I will be conducting an AMSAT
net on our local repeater and would like to play any voice contacts that
have been
conversations on UO-14. I would appreciate anyone getting in touch that
has recorded any transmissions.I know that the last three days have been
very busy and the contacts I made were from my car and I did not get a
chance to make any recordings. Thanks very much - Arthur N1ORC@AMSAT.ORG
or this email address.PS We also will have an AMSAT booth setup at the
Arrl Convention at Boxboro,Mass  August 26-27,2000