Mir heard on 143.625

Shalom,
I just heard a cosmonaut from Mir on 143.625 MHz, speaking with their
Control Station in Russia.  Unfortunately, the pass was short and low
(1940 - 1943 UTC, maximum elevation 0.95 Deg.) so I only heard him for a
bit less than two minutes.  I tried calling on 145.985 (FM and Packet)
but received no reply. I also checked 143.825 but heard nothing.
BTW, the latest set of keps (set 611/day 124) is very accurate. The
signal came up out of the noise at an indicated elevation of about 0.2
deg. and dropped back into the noise at 0.28 deg.
Now if we could only get them to transmit some SSTV...
73,
Shlomo 4X4LF (Locator KM71ej)