Re: Mir over europe

"Schayk A.H. (Andre) van" wrote:

> [...]

Hi Andre,
                I got one SSTV image from Mir on Sunday 23rd April,
08.19 UTC,
it was low on the horizon as I think it was the last pass over us in
Ireland,
I was not expecting it and had to change cables, so I missed the first
picture
that it was sending but got the second, it was a bit noisy and about
half the
picture was perfect, you could clearly see the crewmember and the inside
of
the station, I have not heard anything since then, maybe we will be
lucky this
weekend,
Thomas McCoy EI8ETB, Cork City, Ireland