RE: Mir over europe

Hi Miles,

925 was a typo but what the heck.

I'm wondering if the moved the weekend arond to and not only the day night
shedule (i wonder if this is done because the european passes are at night
right now).

I sure hope they find time to install packet sone as this can be left
running during there normal work time.

73 de Andre PE1RDW
aprsdigi co-ordinator Netherlands
member aprs workgroup Netherlands