nothing to south america signal

The " YV-Radio = Experiments" in Venezuela South America, no have any report
about any signal (Voice, = Pckt, SSTV, Etc.).
Our Locator is:  FK60MO,  Latitud: 10.35  =20 Longitud:  -66.56.
We need information about the others country in  south america and news.

73 Dx's for all the people around the  world.

Ricardo Nesi  -  YV5 NEO -  Caracas -Venezuela
Co_Founder "YV - Radio Experiments"