Re: SSTV

Yup,

Got a partial at about 1115z - can just make out a face - poor reception.
Another pass begins in about 10 min - hoping for better!

What I got is posted on my site - URL below - click on 'Satellites' in the
contents window - scroll down to 'Brag Section' at the end.

73

--
                   KC7ZRU      |   In Laramie Area
                 Laramie, WY   |    UARC Repeater