MIR pass at 16:53 UTC

I heard MIR SSTV but signals were very weak. S1 or less. I turned on the
pre-amp and copied part of one picture.  Nothing like the signals we got
last year from MIR.  I will try again tomorrow.  I had 2 rigs set up to
listen to MIR with. One on a vertical and the other rig, a Yaesu 736R on
tracking antennas. Not much of a signal today.  Maximum elevation was 32
degrees.

Anyone else have the same problem.

WAØZBL    EM-17
Hayes