AUDIO???

Hi
DID ANYONE TAPE THE FOLLOWING? IF SO WHERE CAN IT BE HAD ON THE INTERNET?

ARTHUR N1ORC@AMSAT.ORG or THIS JUNO ADDRESS - THANKS

At 06:30 UTC over VK3 I heard VK3CFI contact mir in Russian. It sounded
very much as though the lady personally knew the cosmonaut that she made
contact with. I was very fortunate to hear the pass as I was down on the
coast with my wife and kids and a pile of bicycles and only had a Kenwood

TH-215A handheld. I waited until the very happy QSO was over before
trying a contact, but alas the pass had ended.

Incidentally the place on the coast was Pt. Lonsdale lighthouse, which
was the location of the first overseas transmission from Australia in
1906 with gear supplied by Marconi Co.

How is every one else going? Many US contacts made?

Doug Rolfe,
Geelong, Victoria, Australia.