MIR contact from VK2

Hello

>Hi Doug,
>    I tried this afternoon 3:51pm Sydney time but I was not heard but I have
>attached a log of the pass in the form of a wav file
>
>Regards,
>
>Murray
>VK2KGM

Thanks Murray,
I trimmed the file down to 380kb (16 bit to 8 bit and just the VK2WEL
contact) and put it up at ...
http://www.gsat.edu.au/~users/ccollege/tech/systems/VK2WEL.wav
for others that may be interested.
The file covers the contact on 13 Apr at 15:51 local (05:51 UTC, 8:51
Mir) by George VK2WEL and one of the Mir crew (I'm not sure if it's Alex
or Sergei). It sounded like a very busy pass and a well mannered group of
amateurs calling too.

Good luck to all.

Doug Rolfe,
Geelong, Victoria, Australia.