Satellite SSTV software

Hi Al:

Here are two web pages you can try.
I have used both chromapix and w95sstv for Mir SSTV images.
And there are many other SSTV programs and hardware solutions available.

FYI
Just got off the phone with the chief of the cosmonaut amateur radio
dept. in Russia.
MAREX-NA and Mir are planning on running some Mir SSTV testing this
weekend
(Crew work load permitting)  145.985 FM Simplex.

73 Miles WF1F

SSTV Software
http://www.siliconpixels.com

Software and other SSTV links