Re: RE: Mir heard in OZ

Hi Doug, I missed the pass last night, but listening to your wav file it
sure sounds like MIR to me and not a local station. Unfortunately the
signal is a bit too buried "in the mud" for my TNC to deceipher any sense
from it.
I might try and clean it up a little to see if it really is MIR 'cause if
it is, it looks like you may have been the first to hear it...... that may
get you an elephant stamp from Miles.

If I can clean it up, (I have a couple of nice digital audio manipulation
programs) I'll let you know.

cheers

Ian VK3YIC

Doug Rolfe <gecko2@primus.com.au>@AMSAT.Org on 12/04/2000 08:49:38