Re: unknown sat heard over EI

Hi Revere,

At 02:07 4/9/2000 +0100, revere.richardson@analog.com wrote:

 >Hi all,
 >
 >i wonder all you sat people if you know of the satellite
 >i might have heard at 19:30 UTC over EI (ireland).

when was this? there was a SO-35 SunSat pass over Europe on 6 April
starting 19:27 UTC and would have ended around 19:37 UTC. This sat was
scheduled to be switched on over europe last week - would have been in Mode
B FM single channel repeater and the downlink is FM 145.825MHz uplink FM
436.291 +/- 9kHz Doppler

http://sunsat.ee.sun.ac.za/ has the schedule for this sat

 >This was the first time i've ever heard a sat in plain
 >FM on 2m 145.825.

as far as I know SO-35 is the only sat with 145.825 downlink in FM

wonder if someone else can confirm this,

73's

Stefan 4S6ST
---------------------------------------
Stefan J. L. Caspersz (4S6ST)
e-mail: stefanc@newmail.net
	4s6st@qsl.net

Undergraduate B.Sc. Computing & Information Systems
University Of London External Programme
http://www.lon.ac.uk/external/

10/1, 14th Lane,
Colombo 13,