Re: Tracking Software

Jim R. wrote:

> Anyone know if Traksat was ever updated? Been using an old DOS version,
> but it does not like Y2K. Was very useful, not a lot of bells and
> whistles, that's why I like (liked) it. Thanks.
> --
> Best regards, Jim Romelfanger, K9ZZ

I have tried Traksat 4.08, since the earlier version did not like Y2K.
The new display is similar to the earlier version.  The problem here is
that the new version does not like being told local time is 13 hours
ahead of UTC.  Things will come right at the end of our summer when
we give up daylight saving.

Regards
Tom McDonald  ZL1TMC
	      Amateur Radio - Talk around the world