ISS Call sign RZ3DZR

Snip  The new license allows for the operation of homemade or commercial
amateur radio equipment on board
the Russian modules of the ISS. The new call sign appears be RZ3DZR.  Snip

Don't tell me it's "here we go again......... us vs them"

The Russian Modules????? I thought an International Space Station would be
just that, or am I being totally naive, ignorant, unrealistic and
simplistic?

Is this a glimpse of things to come in that I will have to get a different
callsign for when I am mobile driving the family Mitsubishi compared to
when I am Mobile driving the Ford?

If the Russian Module develops a leak and the gear has to be moved, (sound
familiar) will operations cease because the equipment is in a US, Japanese,
Spanish or whatever Module?
Will there really be a different callsign for each Module?
If so, will we have 4 or 5 modules, all running packet or SSTV at the same
time on the same frequency?
Who will co-ordinate modes and times?
Will the Russian Module ever leave Earth and make it to the ISS?

Will someone be kind enought to enlighten this un-informed "VKer" as to the
expected Amateur Operations from the ISS, or can we assume that it will be
a return to the power grabbing debacle that existed on MIR for the last few
Months of its operation?

(Flame suit on)

cheers
Ian