sts99 experiment

Please checkout my experiment in tracking the radar on sts99 which I have
reported on my website

and take the "sts99" experiment option from the menu bar.

I used my sat TV system - which tracks the sun via the agc line - to track
sts99 and it looks like there was a slight voltage increase at  the time of
the transit.

Although I accept that the result should be received with some scepticism
I've put it on my website in a spirit of discussion. If there is another
reason I'd be interested to know what it is. Did anyone else try to do

73 de andy G0SFJ