Re: NASA TV and DirecTV

At 10:27 PM 2/5/2000 -0500, Bruce Kille (Mindspring) wrote:

<Snip>

>I have been able to get nothing but the 'run around' from DirecTV
>on this matter, I even talked to their 'tech' department, and they didn't
>even know about the second bird!  Any information would be greatly
>appreciated.
>73, Bruce WA4JAV

Typical behavior for Hughes.  My experience as a DirecPC customer (victim)
is what made me decide to subscribe to Dish network when Hurricane Irene
blew my C band dish into the next county.

73 de Roger Snyder, K4RS
Internet: k4rs@amsat.org or k4rs@iname.com
AX.25 packet: K4RS @ N4XEO.#FTP.FL.USA.NOAM
Satellite: K4RS @ UO-22, KO-25, or TO-31