My website under test

Hi,

It's been a year since I first set up my site to distribute the Mir photos.

I've now redesigned it so that the Mir photos are still there and I have
added some other info e.g. my contacts with Foale and Haigneré, experience
of the "easysats" and some basic amateur radio astronomy.

The site is designed to be easily understood by non-amateurs but does give
basic info e.g. frequency or band.

I would greatly apreciate any comments, criticism or feedback on the site,
which I will take into account over the next couple of weeks.

The URL is:

http://ourworld.compuserve.com/homepages/G0SFJ

(please note sometimes my browser incorrectly adds spaces to that URL)

73 de
andy thomas G0SFJ (not the famous astronaut of the same name!)