Sunsat heard

Ok it's the wrong forum, sorry guys :>)
Sunsat heard here very strong on downlink - my location IO92ML.
at 0815 on 145.830, but by 0815 firmly established on 145.825 FM - rx a
trio handheld, antenna a x yagi (pinted the wrong way!)

I hope this report will give some indication of the workable footprint of
this satellite!

Heard:
DG9BIP
LY3BH   locator KO14RV
F8GB                     IN27PT
OK2BXE               JN89RK
F1ERG                   JN27NH
TG2WDT
IK1VGG
YO?ZAW
TY3BH  ?

Abrupt switch off at 08:22 utc

This is an FM bird so maybe qro rules???

 Santa's just in front of the grey line (terminator),,,happy festive season

andy G0SFJ